Home » Staind » Lirik Lagu Staind - Could It Be

Lirik Lagu Staind - Could It Be

Anda menyukai Lagu Could It Be yang di Populerkan oleh Staind?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Could It Be Artis/Band Staind dari Album 14 Shades Of Grey

Well I don't know what to say
Because there's truth to what you say
I know it kills you I'm this way
There's something different every day

Could it be I that I never had a chance to grow inside?
Could it be that my habit is to find a place to hide?
Could it be that sometimes I say things just to disagree
Could it be that I'm only being me?

Not easy living in my mind
A little peace is hard to find
My every thought is undermined
By all the history inside

Could it be I that I never had a chance to grow inside?
Could it be that my habit is to find a place to hide?
Could it be that sometimes I say things just to disagree
Could it be that I'm only being me?

I know I hear the words you said
Over and over again
I just can't get them through my head
There's just to many voices
Must be like living with the dead
Waiting for me to begin
To do the things that I have said
And for this I'm sorry

So there's some truth to what you say

Could it be I that I never had a chance to grow inside?
Could it be that my habit is to find a place to hide?
Could it be that sometimes I say things just to disagree
Could it be that I'm only being me?


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Could It Be dari Artist/Band Staind yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Staind - Could It Be | Kategori : Staind | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2009/07/lirik-lagu-staind-could-it-be.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar