Home » Fluffy » Lirik Lagu Fluffy - Scream

Lirik Lagu Fluffy - Scream

Anda menyukai Lagu Scream yang di Populerkan oleh Fluffy?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Scream Artis/Band Fluffy dari Album Black Eye

Your turn away
Resentfully
I take no blame
For my vulgarity

Chorus

You're choking as you try to laugh
You're vomiting up cream
And with a kiss you cut my tongue
I've lost my voice to scream

Give it back to me
I'm not as drunk as i seem
I can't scream
You walk away
Whilst they whore me
Taking no blame
Full of jealousy

Chorus

Give it back to me
I'm not as drunk as i seem
You filled my lungs with kerosine
And now you've raped my voice to scream
I can't scream
1st verse repeated

Chorus

Give it back to me
I'm not as drunk as i seem

Chorus

Give it back to me
I'm not as drunk as i seem
You filled my lungs with kerosine
And now you've raped my voice to scream
I'm not as drunk as i seem
I'm not as drunk as i seem
You filled my lungs with kerosine
And now you've raped my voice to scream


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Scream dari Artist/Band Fluffy yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Fluffy - Scream | Kategori : Fluffy | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2009/08/lirik-lagu-fluffy-scream.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar