Home » Michael Bolton » Lirik Lagu Michael Bolton - The Night Has Me Calling For You

Lirik Lagu Michael Bolton - The Night Has Me Calling For You

Anda menyukai Lagu The Night Has Me Calling For You yang di Populerkan oleh Michael Bolton?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu The Night Has Me Calling For You Artis/Band Michael Bolton dari Album Blackjack

I'm in love i can't lie
Got a feeling that i just can't hide
More than the world, more than good
You said you love me
And i knew you would
Somehow i knew you would
Somehow i knew it, oh yeah, yeah
Look what you're doing for me

Chorus:
Well i found your love
I wanna stay around your love
I can't pretend to love
Everything i say
I'm gonna use your love
I don't wanna ever lose your love
I can't refuse your love
You're everything i need to me
And the night has me calling for you


It's no dream, i know it's real
No one tells me what it is i feel
Let me know, it's understood
You said you love me
And i knew you would
Somehow i knew it, oh yeah, yeah
Look what you're doing to me


Chorus:


I'm gonna use your love
I don't wanna lose your love
I can't refuse your love
You're everything to me
Don't wanna lose your love
I never wanna lose your love
'cause the night has me calling for you


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu The Night Has Me Calling For You dari Artist/Band Michael Bolton yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Michael Bolton - The Night Has Me Calling For You | Kategori : Michael Bolton | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2009/08/lirik-lagu-michael-bolton-night-has-me.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar