Home » Alanis Morissette » Lirik Lagu Alanis Morissette - That I Would Be Good

Lirik Lagu Alanis Morissette - That I Would Be Good

Anda menyukai Lagu That I Would Be Good yang di Populerkan oleh Alanis Morissette?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu That I Would Be Good Artis/Band Alanis Morissette dari Album MTV Unplugged

That I would be good
Even if I did nothing
That I would be good
Even if I got the thumbs down

That I would be good
If I got and stayed sick
That I would be good
Even if I gained 10 pounds

That I would be fine
Even if I went bankrupt
That I would be good
If I lost my hair and my youth

That I would be great
If I was no longer queen
That I would be grand
If I was not all knowing

That I would be loved
Even when I'm not myself
That I would be good
Even when I am overwhelmed

That I would be loved
Even when I was fuming
That I would be good
Even if I was clinging

That I would be good
Even if I lost sanity
That I would be good
Whether with or without you


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu That I Would Be Good dari Artist/Band Alanis Morissette yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Alanis Morissette - That I Would Be Good | Kategori : Alanis Morissette | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2009/11/lirik-lagu-alanis-morissette-that-i.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar