Home » One Voice » Lirik Lagu One Voice - Do We Stand A Chance

Lirik Lagu One Voice - Do We Stand A Chance

Anda menyukai Lagu Do We Stand A Chance yang di Populerkan oleh One Voice?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Do We Stand A Chance Artis/Band One Voice dari Album Just The Beginning

Ever since i set mah eyes on you
I knew you were the one
That i've been waiting for so long...
So many times i searched for love so true
And now i find you,
I pray that you'll be mine forever

**chorus**
Tell me do we stand a chance at all...?
Or will you be a memory?
Living in mah dreams forever
Do we stand a chance at all...?
I know that love and destiny
Will bring the two of us together...

Baby...what do you feel inside?
I tried to find an answer
When i look into your eyes
These feelings are so hard to hide
And everytime i look at you
I feel mah heart cry

Can't you see that all i want is for you to know
How much i realee need you
Cuz i love you so...

Ryte now i can tell that in time
You'll be near
I can't wait for the day
When you'll finally be here

**chorus**
(together...together...together...together...)


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Do We Stand A Chance dari Artist/Band One Voice yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu One Voice - Do We Stand A Chance | Kategori : One Voice | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2009/12/lirik-lagu-one-voice-do-we-stand-chance.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar