Home » Roches , The » Lirik Lagu Roches, The - Losing Our Job

Lirik Lagu Roches, The - Losing Our Job

Anda menyukai Lagu Losing Our Job yang di Populerkan oleh Roches, The?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Losing Our Job Artis/Band Roches, The dari Album Speak

It's just a job that fell through
I'm sure that you will find another
I'll make a special dinner tonight
Don't worry darling it'll be alright

I don't believe these words i'm singing
It doesn't sound like truth to me
Our love is gone but we're still clinging
To the way it used to be

These times are hard for everybody
I read the paper i see the news
Something will give and make it better
We're gonna work it out not gonna lose

I don't believe these words i'm singing
It doesn't sound like truth to me
Our love is gone but we~re still clinging
To the way it used to be


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Losing Our Job dari Artist/Band Roches, The yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Roches, The - Losing Our Job | Kategori : Roches / The | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2009/12/lirik-lagu-roches-losing-our-job.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar