Home » Neil Young » Lirik Lagu Neil Young - Weight Of The World

Lirik Lagu Neil Young - Weight Of The World

Anda menyukai Lagu Weight Of The World yang di Populerkan oleh Neil Young?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Weight Of The World Artis/Band Neil Young dari Album Landing On Water

I used to carry the weight of the world
On my back
I never trusted my friends or my girl
Can you imagine that
I used to shuffle my feet
When i walked i hung my head down low
Kept to myself all my private thoughts
But when i met you girl.

I dropped the weight of the world
Weight of the world
I dropped the weight of the world
Weight of the world.

I knew some people used to dance all night
But not me
I never knew if it was wrong or right
To be so free
I used to close my eyes
And try to hide from the light of love
Spent all my time with the darkness inside
But when i met you girl.

I dropped the weight of the world
Weight of the world
I dropped the weight of the world
Weight of the world.

I was alone for all of my life
I was alone for all of my life
I was alone for all of my life
I was alone for all of my life
Until you came my way
I dropped the weight of the world
Weight of the world
I dropped the weight of the world
Weight of the world.


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Weight Of The World dari Artist/Band Neil Young yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Neil Young - Weight Of The World | Kategori : Neil Young | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2010/01/lirik-lagu-neil-young-weight-of-world.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar