Home » Melissa Etheridge » Lirik Lagu Melissa Etheridge - Talking To My Angel

Lirik Lagu Melissa Etheridge - Talking To My Angel

Anda menyukai Lagu Talking To My Angel yang di Populerkan oleh Melissa Etheridge?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Talking To My Angel Artis/Band Melissa Etheridge dari Album Yes I Am

Don't be afraid
Close your eyes
Lay it all down
Don't you cry
Can't you see I'm going
Where I can see the sun rise
I've been talking to my angel
And he said that it's alright

I've always had to run
I don't know just why
Desire slowly smoking
Under the midwest sky
There's something waiting out there
That says I've got to try
I've been talking to my angel
And he said that it's alright

This town thinks I'm crazy
They just think I'm strange
Sometimes they want to own me
Sometimes they wish I'd change
But I can feel the thunder
Underneath my feet
I sold my soul for freedom
It's lonely but it's sweet

Don't be afraid
Close your eyes
Lay it all down
Don't you cry
Can't you see I'm going
Where I can see the sun rise
I've been talking to my angel
And he said that it's alright


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Talking To My Angel dari Artist/Band Melissa Etheridge yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Melissa Etheridge - Talking To My Angel | Kategori : Melissa Etheridge | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2010/03/lirik-lagu-melissa-etheridge-talking-to.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar