Home » Dickies » Lirik Lagu Dickies - Give It Back

Lirik Lagu Dickies - Give It Back

Anda menyukai Lagu Give It Back yang di Populerkan oleh Dickies?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Give It Back Artis/Band Dickies dari Album Incredible Shrinking Dickies

(phillips, lee, huffsteter)

One day i was walking to school
I saw these bullies and
They thought they were cool
They put me down and they pushed me around
They stole my books and they called me a clown

Give it back
Baaaaccckk
Give it back
You better give it back

I went to school
Yeah i went anyway
I said i'd show them another day
I showed them all what i could do
I got us thrown right out of school

I got em back
Baaack
Yeah i got em back
You know i got em back
Ba ba ba back

(break)

That night i was walking home
And when they caught me i was all alone
A bloody nose and a broken bone
I thought those brats were going to leave me alone


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Give It Back dari Artist/Band Dickies yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Dickies - Give It Back | Kategori : Dickies | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2010/09/lirik-lagu-dickies-give-it-back.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar