Home » Backstreet Boys » Lirik Lagu Backstreet Boys - Spanish Eyes

Lirik Lagu Backstreet Boys - Spanish Eyes

Anda menyukai Lagu Spanish Eyes yang di Populerkan oleh Backstreet Boys?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Spanish Eyes Artis/Band Backstreet Boys dari Album Millennium

(Andrew Fromm/Sandy Linzer)
Here we are in the arms of one another
And we still go on searching for each other
Knowing that hate is wrong and love is
right for us tonight
When I look into your Spanish eyes
I know the reason why I am alive
And the world is so beautiful tonight
Chorus
It's a place I've never been
And it comes from deep within
And it's telling me that I'm about to win first prize
Knowing all I have to do
Is reach out my hand to you
Anytime I want to look into your Spanish eyes
Let it be if we're nothing more than dreamers
Who believe that we see no wall between us
How can they be in my heart and in my mind,
when all I could find
When I look into your Spanish eyes
I know the reason why I am alive
And the world is so beautiful tonight
Chorus
I loved you from a distance
Thought I couldn't reach that far
I can't believe how close that we are
When I look into your Spanish eyes
And the world is so beautiful tonight
Chorus


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Spanish Eyes dari Artist/Band Backstreet Boys yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Backstreet Boys - Spanish Eyes | Kategori : Backstreet Boys | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2010/10/lirik-lagu-backstreet-boys-spanish-eyes.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar