Home » Melissa Etheridge » Lirik Lagu Melissa Etheridge - Goodnight

Lirik Lagu Melissa Etheridge - Goodnight

Anda menyukai Lagu Goodnight yang di Populerkan oleh Melissa Etheridge?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Goodnight Artis/Band Melissa Etheridge dari Album Skin

I washed the dishes poured out the old wine
Called a new friend for the second time
It's not bad this brand new life
It's clean and it's sharp like a brand new knife

I pull up the covers and curl up tight
Turn down the sound turn off the light
Close my eyes and I quietly whisper
Goodnight

You're not here you're not even there
Out of my heart out of my hair
I can't roll away with this missing piece
You could only ever want what I could never ever be

How can I be okay if I'm pulling away
All the things that held together my life
All I want tonight is to touch you and kiss you
But I only wish you
Goodnight


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Goodnight dari Artist/Band Melissa Etheridge yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Melissa Etheridge - Goodnight | Kategori : Melissa Etheridge | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2010/10/lirik-lagu-melissa-etheridge-goodnight.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar