Home » Disciple » Lirik Lagu Disciple - One More Time

Lirik Lagu Disciple - One More Time

Anda menyukai Lagu One More Time yang di Populerkan oleh Disciple?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu One More Time Artis/Band Disciple dari Album Back Again

Another night I sit alone
Another night I my heart is so heavy
I canƒ??t believe that itƒ??s beating on itƒ??s own
I know You tell me to be glad when trials come to me but instead
I always question if You love me at all

But I know You know me Jesus
I know You listen to my cry
I need You to come inside

And I will praise and give You thanks
For You have lifted me to carry me one more time
I will praise and give You thanks
For You have lifted me to make me see my life is in Your hands

Seems like the ones I love the most when I am needing their affection
Theyƒ??re never there and Iƒ??m left all alone
I know You tell me to be glad when trials come to me but instead
I always question if You love me at all

But I know You know me Jesus
I know You hear this prodigalƒ??s cry
Father run to me tonight



from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu One More Time dari Artist/Band Disciple yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Disciple - One More Time | Kategori : Disciple | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2012/01/lirik-lagu-disciple-one-more-time.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar