(john lang, richard page, steve george)
Whenever my mind sees you girl
I think of the times we owned the world
Crazy in love i missed the signs
I just couldn't see
I never believed you were leavin' my life
(chorus # 1)
Baby give us one more chance
So we can love again
There's a time for love, a time to heal
Now it's time for us to mend
(chorus # 2)
Baby give us one more chance
Let me come back home
I don't wanna run the endless road
Or fight this world alone
You were the diamond in my life
You were the only star in sight
Playin' against the odds i lost
All that i had
Oh what was the cost of you leavin' my life
(repeat chorus # 1)
(repeat chorus # 2)
Give us one more chance
It's all that we need
To let the heartache mend girl
And make a love once broken
Strong again
(repeat chorus # 1)
(repeat chorus # 2)
from Lirik Berry
Itulah Lirik Lagu One More Chance dari Artist/Band Air Supply yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar