Home » Cliff Richard » Lirik Lagu Cliff Richard - Wired For Sound

Lirik Lagu Cliff Richard - Wired For Sound

Anda menyukai Lagu Wired For Sound yang di Populerkan oleh Cliff Richard?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Wired For Sound Artis/Band Cliff Richard dari Album unknown


I like small speakers-i like tall speakers
If they've music-they've wired for sound

Walkin' about with a head full of music
Casette in my pocket and i'm gonna use it-stereo
-out on the street you know-woh oh woh...

Into the car go to work i'm cruisin'
I never think that i'll blow all my fuses
Traffic flows-into the breakfast show-woh oh woh...

Power from the needle to the plastic
A.m.-f.m. i feel so ecstatic now
It's music i've found
And i'm wired for sound

I was small boy who don't like his toys
I could not wait to get wired for sound

I met a girl and she told me she loved me
I said you love me then love means you must like what i like-
My music is dynamite-woh oh woh...

She said-i'm not a girl you put on at a stand by
I am a girl who demands that her love is amplified
Switch in to overdrive-woh oh woh

Power from the needle to the plastic
A.m.-f.m. i feel so ecstatic now
It's music i've found
And i'm wired for sound



from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Wired For Sound dari Artist/Band Cliff Richard yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Cliff Richard - Wired For Sound | Kategori : Cliff Richard | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2012/06/lirik-lagu-cliff-richard-wired-for-sound.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar