I'll dive deep, I have fallen all the way, Happily there's no escape, Surrender to your heart, Giving in to all of this, Fascinated by your kiss, I'm floating in your arms, Take your time, just unwind, Ooh, I wanna breathe you in, A little while to ease your mind, You're the world I'm living in, Precious time with you, Diving in the blue, We are riding on the waves, These are loving days, Loving days with you, Fantasy, feel it rushing over me, Nowhere else I want to be, My love is by my side, For a moment you and me, Holding on to ecstacy, Give us all day and night.
from Lirik Berry
Itulah Lirik Lagu Loving Days dari Artist/Band Kylie Minogue yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Kylie Minogue - Loving Days |
Kategori : Kylie Minogue
|
URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2005/02/lirik-lagu-kylie-minogue-loving-days.html |
Rating :
100%
based on 99998 ratings.
5 user reviews. |
Oleh Unknown
Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar