Home » Marvin Gaye » Lirik Lagu Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On

Lirik Lagu Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On

Anda menyukai Lagu Let's Get It On yang di Populerkan oleh Marvin Gaye?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Let's Get It On Artis/Band Marvin Gaye dari Album N/A
I've been really tryin , baby

Tryin to hold back these feelings for so long

And if you feel, like I feel baby

Come on, oh come on,



Let's get it on

Lets get it on

Let's get it on

Let's get it on



We're all sensitive people

With so much love to give, understand me sugar

Since we got to be

Lets say, I love you



There's nothin wrong with me

Lovin you---

And givin yourself to me can never be wrong

If the love is true



Don't you know how sweet and wonderful, life can be

I'm askin you baby, to get it on with me

I aint gonna worry, I aint gonna push

So come on, come on, come on, come on baby

Stop beatin round the bush....



Let's get it on

Let's get it on

Let's get it on

Let's get it on




from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Let's Get It On dari Artist/Band Marvin Gaye yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On | Kategori : Marvin Gaye | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2005/02/lirik-lagu-marvin-gaye-let-get-it-on.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar